Saturday, July 12, 2014

Weekly Recap #1



This post is linked to Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.




How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff - The movie came out in theaters a few months ago. I didn't get a chance to see it then and I expect the dvd to be out soon, so I'll be reading the book before seeing it. Its also suppose to be really good so I'm looking forward to it. And its like 200 pages, I'm sure I'll be able to finish it quick.



Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead -I haven't read a book from a teen vampire series since Breaking Dawn. I don't really find the synopsis of this book particularly interesting, but I know that this is a very popular book series which recently was turned into a movie as well so I am a little curious as to how I would like it.

 

Parasite by Mira Grant - I really like Mira Grant's Feed, it took some surprising heart wrenching turns, which is probably why I have yet to pick up the second book yet. In the mean time there's Parasite. Don't know when I'll get to reading it as its is one of those 500+ pages books and I suck at reading lengthy books.


8 comments:

  1. I read both How I Live Now and Vampire Academy and they were great reads! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire Academy is an awesome book. I love that series. I wanna follow you, but there's no bloglovin button.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had intended to add the bloglovin button the other day and completely forgot. Got it up now :)

      Delete
  3. How did I not know that the first one was a movie? I saw the Vampire Academy movie, and although I know the books' fans said it wasn't that good, it did make me want to read the book now. And I really want to read the Mira Grant books, they sound so good! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the How I Live Now movie was released late last year, early this year.

      Delete
  4. I love Richelle Mead! I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Check out my StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been interested in the Vampire Academy books. Everyone talks about them so they must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul, hope you'll enjoy reading them :D

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...