Thursday, June 8, 2023

Thursday Movie Picks #455: Seasons in Title



Hello there and welcome to Thursday Movie Picks a weekly series where you share your movie picks each Thursday. The rules are simple: based on the theme of the week pick three to five movies and tell us why you picked them. For further details and the schedule visit the series main page here.

---

This week's Thursday Movie Picks is Seasons in Title

---

I’m picking summer movies since it’s the one I have more to choose from.

I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)
I rewatch this a couple of years back and though I was never really a fan of it, it was still a fun nostalgic watch…classic 90s teen horror.
 
Summer Hours (2008)
A French drama which I enjoyed about adult siblings visiting their mother’s home, after her death, for possibly the last time to decide what they should do with it.

500 Days Summer (2009)
I love this movie. It’s sweet and funny and I really enjoyed the soundtrack.
 
---

If you are participating be sure to add your blog post to the linky widget below (Enter your Blog Post URL, your Blog Name and your email {which will remain hidden}). Please also visit the other participating blogs, spread the word about this series, and also link back to my blog on your own Thursday Movie Picks post :)

---

Participating Blogs/Bloggers

 

2 comments:

  1. I thought I already commented here and..nope, I didn't. I know of all 3 movies but have yet to see them. I may pass on the first one but the 3rd one I might fi Ally give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I've never watched I know what you did last Summer which is definitely a grave oversight on my horror movie bingo card

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...