Friday, March 21, 2014

Divergent Trailer...

I've been avoiding watching the Divergent trailer for a long while but I finally saw it the other day when some entertainment show on TV featured the trailer...just as the movie's premiere is upon us. Have to say, I'm not quite sold on it. It lacks that must see vibe. I'm not sure which trailer version I saw but it also look a bit incoherent. If I hadn't read the book I would never have known what it was suppose to be about from trailer. Of course this doesn't mean that I won't watch the movie...of course I will.

Anyway the movie opens this week, let's see how it does at the box office.  If I'm going to make a guess...I don't think it will do as well as Twilight or The Hunger Games...it just doesn't have that xfactor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...