Monday, August 4, 2014

That scene in Vicky Cristina Barcelona




You know there's a scene in Vicky Cristina Barcelona where Cristina played by Scarlett Johansson says " I just have to come face to face with the fact that I am not gifted, you know? I-I can appreciate art and I love music, but...it's sad, really, because I feel like I have a lot to express and I am not gifted". Don't you just feel that way sometimes? I know I do. There's just this yearning to create something pretty and be more creative. I've seen people posting daily/weekly creative projects on social media, I like looking at them, and I do hope to do one sometime. For now I'll post something interesting when I can. Oh and I just realised the Cristina in the movie is spelled without a H...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...